At Indtaxes, we take pride in the services delivered by us and guarantee your satisfaction with our services and support. We constantly improve and strive to deliver the best accounting, financial or secretarial services. However, in case you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us immediately and we will correct the situation or provide a refund.
NOT SATISFIED? LET US KNOW!
If you’re not satisfied with the service and want to raise a refund then simply contact us and we’ll issue the refund according to this policy.
REFUND POLICY TERMS
- If the client cancels the order before filing the application with the government or before start the service then the client is eligible for a full refund i.e., 100% Refund.
- If the client cancels the order after the start of service and before the completion of service, then the client is eligible for a refund of 60% of professional charges. It means the amount of government fees or charges levied by the government will not be refunded.
- The client cannot cancel the order after the completion of the service. After the completion of the service, no refund will be allowed.
- If the service or order cannot be completed due to the reason that govt rejected the application on the grounds of documents, then the client is eligible for a refund of 60% of professional charges.
- In any case, the government fees or charges levied by the government will not be refunded.
- Refund due will be issued within 7 working days.
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING REFUND
All refund requests must be made before the start of service or during the completion of service. Refund requests after the completion of service will not be accepted. We will complete processing your refund request within 1 week.
Indtaxes has a standard pricing policy wherein no additional service fee is requested under any circumstance.
FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of the Indtaxes service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, FSSAI website) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for a refund. Hence, a delay in the processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for a refund.
Indtaxes shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of COVID-19, earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, an act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”).